Many people requested me to make chewy cookies, so I am finally making this tutorial.
It reminds me of the cookies in the states :3 Yummy!!!
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 30 min
Number of servings: 18 big cookies
110g (3.8oz) unsalted butter *room temperature
50g (1.8oz.) granulated sugar
100g (3.5oz.) brown sugar
1 egg *room temperature
1 tsp. vanilla extract
170g (oz.) all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
100g (3.5oz.) chocolate chips
80g (2.8oz.) walnuts
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until white and fluffy.
2. In a different bowl, beat an egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add the egg mixture into the large bowl little by little, and mix well.
4. Sift in flour and baking soda, then add salt, and mix with a spatula until combined. *DO NOT overmix
5. Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
6. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Drop the cookie dough (about 4cm balls) using a small ice cream scooper or spoons onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cookies should be about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake at 170C (338F) for 10 minutes. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet or a wire rack.
Make sure you don't overcook, otherwise they will become crisp. baking time is the key!
You can keep the cookies in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag for a week.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please "Like" me on Facebook♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
Saturday, November 8, 2014
How to Make Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies - Video Recipe
Popular Posts - Last 7 days
Onsen Tamago is a traditional Japanese soft-boiled egg. The egg white is milky and the egg yolk is creamy. It makes a perfect topping for ri...
Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) is a pouch of aburaage (fried tofu) filled with sushi rice. This recipe is perfect for parties or any kind of event! I...
Fresh Wakame seaweed is in season in spring in Japan! My mom bought it as a souvenir. Wakame soup is highly nutritious soup that contains...
Japanese Doll Festival (Hinamatsuri), or Girls' Day, is held on March 3rd. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they a...
I have had many requests to share hospital food in Japan so I decided to make this video. Meals during maternity stay were well balanced. Ho...
This recipe was once introduced on TV! It requires only 2 ingredients ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8w1DFw6JG4 Perfect for parti...
Easy and fun idea to fool your family or friends. hehe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxmFq01egpo Perfect for April Fools Day, too XD ...
My friend Mandi sent me some gifts from Tacoma! http://createeathappy.blogspot.jp/2014/04/gifts-from-tacoma-washington.html She was a hos...
This is a perfect substitute for those who want to enjoy the eel bowl :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VTN7DyTk14 Eggplants look jus...
Simple yet delicious rice dish using Edamame (green soybeans)! Simple salt seasoning enhances the flavor of Edamame. Perfect for bento box :...